EDITOR: After hearing that around 47 percent of Americans do not pay any income taxes, I think I will become a Democrat and vote for Obama. Why should I work hard, like the around 53 percent of us Americans, to pay taxes to make up for the loss of income from the other 47 percent, provide food stamps for around 47 percent of the Americans (the same 47 percent?) and send foreign aid to countries whose populations hate us?
Thank you for reading the MtDemocrat.com digital edition. In order to continue reading this story please choose one of the following options.
If you are a current subscriber and wish to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com, please select the Subscriber Verification option below. If you already have a login, please select "Login" at the lower right corner of this box.
Special Introductory Offer
For a short time we will be offering a discount to those who call us in order to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your print subscription. Our customer support team will be standing by Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm to assist you.
If you are not a current subscriber and wish not to take advantage of our special introductory offer, please select the $12 monthly option below to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your online subscription
I am going to quit my job, get on government welfare, and sit around playing with my electronic toys or drive my Toyota to join occupy riots and union marches. We could simply print more money so that we could buy more stuff we want from the likes of China.
The evil capitalists want us work to earn the things we need and trinkets we want. Why? We can just sit back and let Obama and the Democrats give us everything we want without having to work for it nor worry about our debt to the rest of the world (Senator Reid of Nevada just sent me a letter wanting me to do just that).
The more undesirable we make this country the less we will have to worry about someone trying to overtake us. I mean, who has ever heard of an Arabian nation sending financial aid to or seriously attempting to help non-Islamic countries?
The only thing they want is our money from purchasing oil from their wells. Some day they will realize that our money, which is being squandered by our current administration, will be worthless and then they will look elsewhere for another market for their oil. Save your trees for firewood to use for heating and cooking once we can no longer get fuel from the Arabs nor tap our natural gas reserves that the Democrats so strongly protect. A Stanley Steamer will also be very useful then.