EDITOR: Regarding the Big Cut Mine fiasco and government lies concerning same, it’s time for a few facts about the matter.
Thank you for reading the MtDemocrat.com digital edition. In order to continue reading this story please choose one of the following options.
If you are a current subscriber and wish to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com, please select the Subscriber Verification option below. If you already have a login, please select "Login" at the lower right corner of this box.
Special Introductory Offer
For a short time we will be offering a discount to those who call us in order to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your print subscription. Our customer support team will be standing by Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm to assist you.
If you are not a current subscriber and wish not to take advantage of our special introductory offer, please select the $12 monthly option below to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your online subscription
1. The story about Webber Creek out of the bright blue sky becoming suddenly and mysteriously polluted: a lie.
2. Gold mining: there are no gold trammels or sluice boxes set up, which are needed for mining. I know this for a fact.
3. The late Tom Smith mined on that property for years before Clint Donoven bought it.
4. More than a few government agents have been caught illegally trespassing on the property. They have annoyed three of the house and storage units without warrants or permission.
5. These are just good people trying to bring much-needed jobs to the area and for this they are hounded. Give me a break.
I know these things to be facts; I have been on this property for 23-plus years.