So, Mark Acuna is stepping down as mayor. Who cares, except maybe his wife? Look at what he has done to the city during his time in council:
• Raised our sewer rates 80 percent
• Raised our water rates 40 percent
• Voted for the roundabout
• Voted for redevelopment
• Allowed retired annuitants Driscoll, Pesses, Pigg, Mueller and Calfee to double dip the system
• Started a Facebook page while spending the city’s reserve for economic uncertainty almost to zero
• Approved homeless camping in the city
• Retained police officers who have beaten and killed innocent victims.
Thank you for your lasting achievements.