As a follow-up to Mr. Tim Hoel of Camino’s letter “Obamacare’s burdens,” is another in the continual morass of the Obama White House and its “in your face” lawlessness. If you began a conversation about Barack Obama, only two words are needed to start and finish: “Chicago politician.”
Here’s something reported by Fox News on Dec. 2 and again by The Wall Street journal on Dec. 3:
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the no-bid contract to build the failed Obamacare Website. Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of 1985, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment Website at Healthcare.gov.
CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company. Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni. Toni Townes-Whitley is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa. Her decision to return to work, as an African-American woman, after six years of raising kids was applauded by a Princeton alumni publication in 1998. George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Federal’s parent company, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare Website contact.
So, let’s see if we can connect the dots here:
1. No American companies considered
2. A Canadian company hired
3. No bid contract for $93 million
4. Top executive at Website building firm went to school with Michelle Obama
5. Previous experience is building the gun registry for Canadian government.
6. Fired by Canadian government for overruns that cost Canada $100 million
7. Overruns for Obamacare enrollment Website now costing U.S. $678 million and still going up.