Thank you for reading the MtDemocrat.com digital edition. In order to continue reading this story please choose one of the following options.
If you are a current subscriber and wish to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com, please select the Subscriber Verification option below. If you already have a login, please select "Login" at the lower right corner of this box.
Special Introductory Offer
For a short time we will be offering a discount to those who call us in order to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your print subscription. Our customer support team will be standing by Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm to assist you.
If you are not a current subscriber and wish not to take advantage of our special introductory offer, please select the $12 monthly option below to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your online subscription
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important, the last is the most significant.
1. Health care: Control health care and you control the people.
2. Poverty: Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt increase: Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
4. Gun control: Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5. Welfare: Take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing and income).
6. Education: Take control of what people read and listen to; take control of what children learn in schools.
8. Class warfare: Divide the people into wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy, with the support of the poor.
Does any, or all, of this sound familiar?