According to President Obama this is what a “steady and healthy recovery” looks like:
• U.S. downgrade from AAA status: first in American history
• Federal spending (25 percent of GDP): highest since World War II
• Budget deficit (10 percent of GDP): highest since World War II
• Federal debt (67 percent of GDP): highest since just after World War II
• Employment (58.1 percent of population working): lowest since 1983
• Long-term unemployment (45.9 percent of total): highest since 1930s
• Home ownership rate (59.7 percent): lowest since 1965
• Percentage of taxpayers paying income tax (49 percent): lowest in modern era
• Government dependency (47 percent), Federal benefit payments, highest in American history.
So, what bothers the Left? What are they all up in arms over? Answer: Chic-fil-a.
Moral of the story is, if you hold your fast-food restaurant to a higher standard than you do your President, then yes, you might be a Liberal.