A STRUCTURE FIRE in a home on Riverwood Drive in Placerville on Monday caused damage to the roof of the home. The fire is suspected to have been caused by a bird's nest in a light fixture. Democrat photo by Krysten Kellum

Special Publications »

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
Copyright (c) 2015 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.