PLACERVILLE, CALIFORNIA
DSC_5080e

FIREFIGHTERS RESPOND to a chimney fire at Country View Village, a multi-family dwelling on Country Club Drive, on March 11. There were no injuries. Democrat photo by Shelly Thorene

News

Chimney fire quickly contained

By From page A3 | March 14, 2014

A small fire in Cameron Park Tuesday afternoon was quickly contained.

The fire was reported at 2:09 p.m. Tuesday as a fire to a multi-family residence on 3180 Country Club Drive in Cameron Park at the Country View Apartments.

Cameron Park Fire Battalion Chief Justin Sanders described it as a “chimney fire” that was contained to the chimney and did minor damage to the home. The fire was contained by 2:30 p.m.

Cameron Park Fire, El Dorado County Fire, El Dorado Hills Fire and Rescue Fire departments responded to the incident.

Cole Mayer

  • Recent Posts

  • Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email.

  • Special Publications »

    Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
    Copyright (c) 2016 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.