Anyone 6 months of age or older, regardless of insurance status, can still get low-cost flu vaccine through community flu clinics hosted by the El Dorado County Health and Human Services Agency, Public Health Division.
Thank you for reading the MtDemocrat.com digital edition. In order to continue reading this story please choose one of the following options.
If you are a current subscriber and wish to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com, please select the Subscriber Verification option below. If you already have a login, please select "Login" at the lower right corner of this box.
Special Introductory Offer
For a short time we will be offering a discount to those who call us in order to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your print subscription. Our customer support team will be standing by Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm to assist you.
If you are not a current subscriber and wish not to take advantage of our special introductory offer, please select the $12 monthly option below to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your online subscription
The cost of the flu vaccine through Public Health is only $10 and no one will be denied service due to inability to pay or because of insurance status. Upcoming community flu clinic dates and locations:
• Oct. 9 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at the County Fairgrounds, 100 Placerville Drive, in the Organ Room, Placerville.
• Oct. 13 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Divide Wellness Center, 6065 Highway 193, Georgetown.
• Oct. 18 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at the Cameron Park Fire Station, 3200 Country Club Drive, Cameron Park.
• Oct. 24 from 2-4 p.m. at the Community Church, 5061 Sciaroni Road, Grizzly Flat.
• Oct. 25 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at the Community Church, 6361 Pony Express Trail, in the Evergreen Room, Pollock Pines.
• Nov. 1 from 1-4 p.m. at the County Fairgrounds, 100 Placerville Drive, in the Pavilion, Placerville. Drive through clinic.
• November 6 from 12:30 to 3:00 p.m. at the Mother Lode Lions Hall, 4701 Missouri Flat Road, Diamond Springs.
Parents should bring their child’s immunization records. Updated information on the community flu clinics will be posted to edcgov.us/publichealth and on the County Flu Hotline at 530-621-6188.