PLACERVILLE, CALIFORNIA
GEORGETOWN firefighters responded to an early morning report of fire in the kitchen of Parra's Mexican Restaurant  on Highway 193. Mother Lode News photo by Tiffany Kennedy

News

Kitchen fire closes Mexican eatery in Georgetown

By From page A2 | January 11, 2012

An early morning fire last Thursday at Parra’s Mexican Restaurant in Georgetown has closed the local eatery until further notice. A passerby called 911 after seeing flames through a window of the building on the corner of Highway 193 and Church Street.

Subscription Required

Thank you for reading the MtDemocrat.com digital edition. In order to continue reading this story please choose one of the following options.

Current Subscribers
If you are a current subscriber and wish to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com, please select the Subscriber Verification option below. If you already have a login, please select "Login" at the lower right corner of this box.

Subscriber Verification

Special Introductory Offer
For a short time we will be offering a discount to those who call us in order to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your print subscription. Our customer support team will be standing by Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm to assist you.

Call and Save! (530) 344-5000

If you are not a current subscriber and wish not to take advantage of our special introductory offer, please select the $12 monthly option below to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your online subscription

Help?

Rebecca Murphy

Special Publications »

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
Copyright (c) 2015 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.