In a sign of the broad based district-wide support for Congressman McClintock’s re-election to California’s 4th Congressional District, local elected leaders across the district have endorsed his campaign.
Thank you for reading the MtDemocrat.com digital edition. In order to continue reading this story please choose one of the following options.
If you are a current subscriber and wish to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com, please select the Subscriber Verification option below. If you already have a login, please select "Login" at the lower right corner of this box.
Special Introductory Offer
For a short time we will be offering a discount to those who call us in order to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your print subscription. Our customer support team will be standing by Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm to assist you.
If you are not a current subscriber and wish not to take advantage of our special introductory offer, please select the $12 monthly option below to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your online subscription
Congressman McClintock noted, “I am truly honored to have the support of so many local leaders from across the district. We share a common goal of restoring those uniquely American principles of individual liberty, constitutionally limited government and personal responsibility that are the cornerstone of our nation’s prosperity, strength and happiness.”
He also said, “With their help, we have resisted the federal government’s continuing encroachment into decisions best left to our local communities. We have also fought the growing avalanche of federal regulations that are hobbling the ability of our communities to decide their own destinies — and the ability of our constituents to prosper from their own enterprise.”
The following are the local leaders who have endorsed Congressman McClintock:
• Alpine County Supervisor Don Jardine
• Alpine County Supervisor Terry Woodrow
• Amador County Supervisor John Plasse
• Amador County Supervisor Brian Oneto
• Amador County Sheriff Martin Ryan
• Amador Assessor Jim Rooney
• Angels Camp Mayor Jack Lynch
• Ione Mayor Daniel Epperson
• Calaveras County Supervisor Darren Spellman
• El Dorado County Supervisor Ray Nutting
• El Dorado County Supervisor Brian Veerkamp
• El Dorado County Sheriff John D’Agostini
• El Dorado County Auditor-Controller Joe Harn
• Madera County Supervisor Rick Farinelli
• Tuolumne County Supervisor Randy Hanvelt
• Tuolumne County Supervisor John Gray
• Tuolumne County Supervisor Karl Rodefer
• Sonora Mayor Hank Russell
• Sonora Mayor Pro-Tem Matt Hawkins
• Sonora City Council Member Connie Williams
• Auburn City Council Member Mike Holmes
• Auburn City Council Member Kevin Hanley
• Lincoln Mayor Gabriel Hydrick
• Lincoln City Council Member Stan Nader
• Lincoln City Council Member Spencer Short
• Rocklin Mayor Scott Yuill
• Rocklin City Council Member Diana Ruslin
• Rocklin City Council Member Dave Butler
• Roseville Mayor Susan Rohan
• Roseville Joint Unified School Board Vice President Jan Pinney.
These local leaders join FreedomWorks PAC, Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association PAC and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in supporting National Federation of Independent Business’ Save America’s Free Enterprise Trust in supporting the congressman’s campaign for re-election.