Mountain lions, black bears and other wildlife may be your neighbors here.
• Don’t feed deer — you will attract mountain lions and it is illegal
• Deer-proof your landscaping
• Trim brush to reduce hiding places for mountain lions
• Do not leave small children or pets outside unattended
• Install motion-sensitive lighting around the house
• Provide secure shelters for sheep, goats, and other vulnerable animals
You may be athacting mountain lions to your property without knowing it by feeding deer and other wildlife. For more info visit our Website: keepmewild.org
If you see anyone feeding deer, contact the Deputrrent of Fish and Game at 916-334-2258.