The El Dorado County Health and Human Services Agency, Public Health Division will begin conducting low-cost community flu vaccination clinics starting Sept. 24, with additional clinics offered through the beginning of November. The seasonal influenza vaccine will be available in nasal mist and flu shot forms at the clinics.
Thank you for reading the MtDemocrat.com digital edition. In order to continue reading this story please choose one of the following options.
If you are a current subscriber and wish to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com, please select the Subscriber Verification option below. If you already have a login, please select "Login" at the lower right corner of this box.
Special Introductory Offer
For a short time we will be offering a discount to those who call us in order to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your print subscription. Our customer support team will be standing by Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm to assist you.
If you are not a current subscriber and wish not to take advantage of our special introductory offer, please select the $12 monthly option below to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your online subscription
The cost per vaccine is $10, but no one will be denied service due to inability to pay; cash or check accepted. Parents should bring their child’s immunization records. Updated information on the community flu clinics will be posted to edcgov.us/publichealth and on the County Flu Hotline at 530-621-6188.
• Sept. 30 from 1-4 p.m. at the El Dorado Hills Fire Station 85, 1050 Wilson Blvd.
• Oct. 1 from 10a.m.-noon at Pioneer Park in Fair Play.
• Oct. 7 from 2-4 p.m. at the Georgetown Fire Station.
• Oct. 8 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at the County Fairgrounds, 100 Placerville Drive, in the Organ Room, Placerville.
• Oct. 14 from 2-4:30 p.m. at the Community Church, 6361 Pony Express Trail, in the Evergreen Room, Pollock Pines.
• Oct. 16 from 2-4 p.m. at the Garden Valley Fire Station 51, 4860 Marshall Road.
• Oct. 22 from 2-4 p.m. at the Community Church, 5061 Sciaroni Road, Grizzly Flat.
• October 23 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Cameron Park Fire Station 89, 3200 Country Club Drive, Cameron Park.
• Oct. 28 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Diamond Springs Fire Station 49, in the Conference Room.
• Oct. 30 from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the County Fairgrounds, 100 Placerville Drive, in the Pavilion, Placerville. Drive-through clinic; stay in your car and get vaccinated.
• Nov. 1 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Divide Wellness Center, 6065 Highway 193, Georgetown.