Nearly 3,300 degrees are forecast for this year’s California State University, Sacramento winter commencement.
Thank you for reading the MtDemocrat.com digital edition. In order to continue reading this story please choose one of the following options.
If you are a current subscriber and wish to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com, please select the Subscriber Verification option below. If you already have a login, please select "Login" at the lower right corner of this box.
Special Introductory Offer
For a short time we will be offering a discount to those who call us in order to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your print subscription. Our customer support team will be standing by Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm to assist you.
If you are not a current subscriber and wish not to take advantage of our special introductory offer, please select the $12 monthly option below to obtain access to MtDemocrat.com and start your online subscription
Sacramento State has 3,281 students eligible for graduation this winter and most of them will pick up their diplomas during winter commencement ceremonies Friday, Dec. 14, and Saturday, Dec. 15, at Sleep Train Arena.
Seven ceremonies, one for each college, will be held during that weekend:
Friday, Dec. 14
· College of Arts and Letters, noon, doors open 11 a.m., 532 graduates
· College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, 3 p.m., doors open at 2 p.m., 166 graduates
· College of Business Administration, 5:30 p.m., doors open 4:30 p.m., 695 graduates
Saturday, Dec. 15
· College of Health and Human Services, 8:30 a.m., doors open at 7:30 a.m., 737 graduates
· College of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, 11:30 a.m., doors open at 10:30 a.m., 605 graduates
· College of Engineering and Computer Science, 2:30 p.m., doors open 1:30 p.m., 277 graduates
· College of Education, 5:30 p.m., doors open at 4:30 p.m., 269 graduates
Commencement information for students and parents can be found at csus.edu/commence, and includes an extensive list of FAQs under the “general information” link. There are also links to information about individual colleges’ graduation petitions, arena parking and other items.
For more information call the commencement office at 916-278-4724.