Summer Session 2014 offers California State University, Sacramento and visiting students the opportunity to take classes to complete graduation requirements, enroll in usually impacted classes and advance toward their degree goals. The College of Continuing Education (CCE) will administer the 12-week program.
Courses are offered this summer in two six-week sessions and one 12-week session. The shortened terms allow students the flexibility to pursue interests beyond education over the summer.
For more information visit cce.csus.edu/Catalog/subSite/index.cfm?wid=98.
• Continuing students who have completed the formal admissions process and were enrolled in spring 2014 or fall 2013 but will not graduate prior to summer 2014.
• Community members who have not been formally admitted to the university or students who have been admitted to another college.
• Students who have been admitted to Sacramento State for fall 2014.
• First six-week session: June 2-July 13
• Second six-week session: July 14-Aug. 24
• Full 12-week session: June 2-Aug. 24
Students with holds on their records will not be able to enroll in courses until the hold has been cleared. Students will not be eligible to enroll if they have been disqualified from the university.
Summer 2014 registration for continuing Sacramento State students is open via the Student Center on My Sac State. Registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
All registrations requiring an instructor’s signature must be submitted in person at Napa Hall on the summer session registration form. Refer to the fee schedule for payment due dates.
Students not admitted to Sacramento State or who have been admitted for fall 2014 must register in person at the College of Continuing Education in Napa Hall beginning Monday, May 12. Registrations will be accepted in person from 8 a.m-5 p.m. Monday through Friday, May 12-23.
To register in person, complete the summer session registration form and submit it at Napa Hall. Fees are due at the time of registration.
For more information on summer session call 916-278-4433 or 800-858-7743.