Over the past 50 plus years, countless babies have entered the world at Marshall. The attentive care, experienced nurses and exceptional physicians have often been the highlights of the experience, and will remain so.
However, in a few months, many more highlights will greet moms and families as they arrive to Marshall’s new Birth Center, housed within the brand new wing currently in the final stages of construction.
It’s slated to open by this fall.
The new Marshall Birth Center will be a welcoming, modern, family oriented environment featuring all private rooms to ensure dad’s or other family can “sleep in” with mom and baby. Top features of the Birth Center include:
• Jacuzzi tubs in labor rooms to enhance comfort
• All private post partum rooms with bathrooms and showers
• Operating suite and recovery room on unit to handle emergency c-sections in unit
• Sleep chairs for dad or family member in the labor and post partum rooms
• Comfortable and ample family waiting areas
Watch for more details about grand opening activities at Marshall Medical Center later this year.